Welcome To The Best Bed Bug Exterminator In Los Angeles
Hello there and welcome. Do you currently own a home within Los Angeles, California? In all likelihood, you absolutely adore the beauty of the city and the friendly residents of the area. Unfortunately, Los Angeles has recently been hit with several alarming cases of bed bugs. These bugs are downright frightening and need to be eradicated, before they begin taking a toll on your health. You can rest assured knowing you’ve come to the right place. We are the best bed bug exterminator in Los Angeles and we’ll be able to help you rectify your problem in a jiffy.
Before attempting to rush towards a solution, you should take the time to learn a little more about bed bugs and their behavior. Educating yourself will give you a better chance of defeating your enemy. Below, you’ll find a list of bed bug facts and statistics.
- These bugs remain small throughout their lives and adults usually only measure 3/16” in length
- These bugs only feed on blood and usually target humans
- Female bugs are capable of laying 500 or more eggs in a lifetime
- The eggs have a sticky substance, which allows them to stick to furniture and other items
- Some people will actually have an allergic reaction from a bed bug bite. Others will have nothing whatsoever
- Fortunately, bed bugs are not known to spread disease
- Bed bugs commonly live near and around humans, especially in the bedroom
Unfortunately, bed bugs are incredibly hardy and eliminating them is sometimes thought to be impossible. This could be further from the truth. In fact, there are several ways to eradicate these bugs, but some methods are more effective than others. Below, you’ll learn about your potential solutions, so you can find the one that will be best for you.
- DIY Treatments – Doing it your self is always a possibility. You can easily purchase over the counter products and utilize them on your own. However, as professional bed bug experts, we wholeheartedly discourage this practice! Doing it on your own can be timely, unsafe and ineffective. With this in mind, we cannot recommend DIY treatments.
- Spray Chemicals – Some exterminators will utilize spays to kill these critters. Although this can be effective, it is generally only effective over many sprays. With this in mind, sprays should be your second option. Also, be cautious and watch your pets and children around these chemicals.
- Heat Treatments – We are the top bed bug extermination company in Los Angeles and we utilize heat treatments for several reasons. First and foremost, heat is the best and most effective way to eliminate bed bugs. Not other technique can deliver the same accuracy as heat. At the same time, heat is incredibly convenient for our clients. It helps to ensure that you’ll be able to return home much sooner, after the treatment has concluded and there is no need to rearrange your furniture for the exterminator.
In order to provide our clients with the most convenient and reliable experience possible, we’ve opted to utilize heat treatments. Another major benefit of heat is the fact that it is entirely safe for you and your family.
Before Calling Us
Before making contact with us, you should make sure you do indeed have a bed bug infestation. Don’t worry. The identification process is very easy. First and foremost, you should check your body and see if you can spot any bed bug bites. Secondly, you should check your bedroom. You should be able to find obvious spots throughout your bedroom, including bloodstains on your sheets and excrement marks. If you’ve spotted these signs, you’re most likely suffering from bed bugs. Give us a call and we’ll be able to help you reclaim your home sooner rather than later.
Also, remember that these bugs can emit a musty odor. If your bedroom begins to reek, bedbugs may be present.
Why Hire The More Reliable Bed Bug Exterminator In Los Angeles?
When attempting to go to war with bedbugs, you’ll need a helping hand and you won’t find a better one than our company. We provide our customers with a totally pleasant experience, which cannot be found elsewhere. Below, you’ll discover reasons that you should utilize our services right now.
- Our company is prompt. Upon receiving your initial call, we’ll provide you with an estimate and date of arrival. Upon the date of arrival, our technicians will arrive on time. You’ll never have to sit around and wait for our technicians.
- Our exterminators are reliable. We go above and beyond to rectify the problem and will remain reliable throughout. If we insist we’re going to do something, we’re going to do it. This includes showing up on time, performing the task in the specified time frame and eradicating the bedbugs.
- Our technicians are professionally trained and incredibly friendly. When interacting with these individuals, you will be treated with the utmost professionalism and will always be greeted with a smile.
- Our services are carried out in a manner, which keeps your neighbors unaware of the situation. Our discreet technicians can get the job done, without letting your neighbors in on your secret.
- The techniques and methods utilized by our team are entirely safe! We strongly discourage the use of chemicals, which could potentially be harmful, around pets and children. You can rest assured knowing we’ll never put your family or pets in harm’s way.
- We offer estimates, which have no obligation. This helps to ensure that you’re able to acquire the most generous price possible, even if it isn’t from us. However, we truly believe that our responsiveness and reliability are well worth our price.
Time To Give Us A Call
As someone, who lives in Los Angeles and is currently battling bed bugs, you truly owe it to yourself to give us a call. We are without a doubt the most professional exterminator in Los Angeles and we’re capable of eradicating bedbugs, roaches, ants, and any other critter you can imagine. When you’re ready to return to a normal life, you will want to pick up your phone and give us a call. One of your friendly representatives will be happy to hear from you!